Reproduced from my post on the TurboDoc.in Blog. Link to post on the blog – click here
The reason the iPad has had an amazing response (3 million sold in 80 days) is because its the only device which a five year old can pick up and start using, even sixty year olds can understand and operate an iPad without training. This is why iPad is magical – One doesn’t need to be ‘computer literate’ to use one.
I would recommend every doctor to get one for their practice. You will not regret it.
– Check your mails, surf the web, read online
– Use your practice management software (TurboDoc.in is iPad compatible)
– Show Educational videos / youtube videos to patients
2. ultra-portable – Use it sitting next to the patient (Truly Chair Side)
– Easy to handle and move around
– Use it at the reception desk, doctor desk or at chair side
– Amazing 8 hours without charging
– Very low support cost
– Provides a good ROI
– Absolutely no requirement to train someone to use the iPad
– Patients of every age group love iPad
– Use it to take feedback from patients
– Show your work done photos and other healthcare information
Every practice must invest in an iPad as they are excellent differentiators for a practice and will be the next leap for businesses. The iPad can be booked today at a cost of $500 or 30000 INR.
Check these places for more information – iPad Available in India for Rs 32K! and 3 Ways to Buy Apple iPad in India